TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RETREATS
This website, nataliakomis.com is run and maintained by Natalia Komis.
These Terms relate to the delivery of retreats lead by Natalia Komis and the School of Modern Ascension. Our retreat experiences are designed for ambitious women who are looking to re-connect to their feminine essence and/or scale their business. We pride ourselves in providing a high level of customer service and ensuring that you are clear in respect of all of your rights relating to your participation at the retreat.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY SET OUT IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO THE DELIVERY OF OUR SERVICES AT THE RETREAT. BY PURCHASING THIS RETREAT, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS IN FULL WITHOUT VARIATION.
These Retreat Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Release of Liability (“the Agreement”) is between Natalia Komis & School of Modern Ascension (“the Company”) and you, the retreat guest (“the Participant”).
These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between Natalia Komis, and the Client relating to the subject matter herein, and shall constitute a binding agreement. There is no verbal or written; representation, warranty, prior agreement, or description of services, other than as expressed herein.
**Please note that Natalia Komis only offers retreats and related activities to those 18 years of age and over.
- The Feminine Reclamation Retreat, is a five day retreat led by Natalia Komis, founder of School of Modern Ascension
- At the Retreat the Participant will be part of a group of attendees and spend the time being taken through guided sessions including but not limited to manifestation, meditation, healing, breathwork, creative rituals and activation.
- The retreat will include mindset techniques, energy healing and life coaching support.
- All training will be provided in a group setting with the opportunity to network and ask questions. There will be various workshops throughout the retreat to support you with the skills and techniques you need to raise your vibration, tap into your feminine energy and reclaim your leadership qualities whilst staying in presence and flow.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided. Any food preferences or allergies should be communicated to the Company as soon as possible and no later than 14 days prior to the Retreat.
- Accommodation is to be provided for five nights on the retreat. Please note this is shared accommodation and not private. There are some private double rooms and some twin rooms. Rooms allocated on a first come first served basis unless stated otherwise. No travel or flights are provided as part of the Retreat.
Payment, Refund and Cancellation Rights
- The price of the retreat is as advertised at the point of purchase. Payment installment options are available. In taking the option to spread the payments you are accepting that the entire fee is due under the terms of this agreement and part-payment is not acceptable and would constitute a breach of this agreement.
- The Company reserve all rights to postpone or cancel the retreat for any reason due to illness, extreme weather, COVID-19, or any other reason, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, and in such circumstances the Company shall provide the Participant with as much notice, including a revised date if available, as possible.
- Where a retreat is rescheduled, the Participant will be reserved a place for the revised date. In circumstances where the Participant is unable to attend the revised date the Company will, at its complete discretion, permit attendance at a subsequent in-person retreat. The Company shall not offer a monetary refund in situations where further training dates are available. In all circumstances the Participant will be transferred to the next available date when they can attend.
- As the retreat is bespoke for a small number of people, once your booking is taken the availability will be removed for other paying guests and as such, we are not able to provide refund if you change your mind or you are unable to attend. Please ensure that you check the dates and your availability carefully before booking.
Health & Safety
- At all times participant health and safety is of paramount importance to the Company. Participants must disclose all prior health conditions prior to attending the retreat.
- At all times participants must comply with the rules and safety instructions provided to them by the Company in order to protect the health and safety of all in attendance.
- The Company is not responsible for the vaccination status and/or risks associated with the transmission or exposure of COVID-19 or any other illness. The Company reserves the right to implement COVID-19 secure measures at their total discretion.
Warranties, Disclaimers and Liabilities
- Participants will be a guest at the retreat venue. It will be the Participant’s responsibility the retreat premises remains in good condition.
- Should Participants break or damage any fixtures or fittings they should alert the Company without delay. All retreat spaces are no smoking venues. The Company reserve the right to charge for any damages or breakages especially were caused by improper use.
- The Participant must hold valid travel insurance for the destination of the retreat to cover their own risks including baggage, medical expenses, flight and/or transfer cancellations or travel disruption, howsoever caused. Any claims for non-attendance at the retreat must be directed to participant’s insurance.
- The Company holds public liability insurance which covers their retreats.
- The Company make no representations as to the exact trainer, content, timetable or delivery of the retreat which is subject to change at short notice. The Participant should place no reliance, or expectation, on any earlier retreats as to the experience or results to be obtained from attending this retreat.
- Nothing in these terms will (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Data Protection, Confidential Information and Intellectual Property
- During the course of the retreat participants may have access to confidential information, in particular the personal and business affairs of others in attendance at the retreat. In accepting these terms, the Participant agrees not to use or disclose to any person, organisation or company, and shall use their best endeavors to prevent the publication of, any confidential information relating to any other retreat participant.
- Participants accept that any unauthorised disclosure of personal or confidential information belonging to another may amount to immediate dismissal from the retreat and from the Company’s Mastermind or other programmes, where applicable.
- The Company requires that all participants respect the rights of others in respect of their behaviour and privacy. The Company will not be responsible for the action of any participant, including for any disclosures made by any participant based on information which has been shared during the retreat, and each participant should be aware that whilst all participants have been requested to maintain the strictest confidentiality, private information should not be shared if wider disclosure could cause further implications.
- All participants are requested to be kind and courteous to other participants, contractors or employees at all times. the Company reserves the right to remove any participant from the retreat immediately should they consider that there has been inappropriate behaviour. Natalia Komis and School of Modern Ascension do not tolerate bullying, racism or sexism of any kind.
- All intellectual property rights within training delivered throughout the retreat by the Company are owned by Natalia Komis and the reproduction, distribution, whether by gift or sale, of any information or materials provided is strictly prohibited. This means that whilst participants are free to use the material or print out a copy for their own use, participants are not permitted to copy, distribute, adapt, edit or share our products with third parties. Nor are they permitted to utilise the information and training methodologies to coach, mentor or teach other third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and any claim or dispute arising in relation to them will be governed by English law. The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such claim or dispute.
- No breach of any provision of this Agreement shall be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
- If any provision of this Agreement is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would contradict the clear intention of the parties, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be deemed to be deleted).
- Neither party may without the prior written consent of the other party assign, transfer, charge, license or otherwise deal in or dispose of any contractual rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- This Agreement is made for the benefit of the Parties and is not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The rights of the Parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, waiver, variation, or settlement under or relating to this Agreement are not subject to the consent of any third party.
- This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the Parties in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement, and shall supersede all previous agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties in respect of that subject matter. Where retreat tickets are purchased through a third party website or event hosting site, these terms shall take precedent.
By purchasing this retreat:
I confirm that I have read this Agreement and understand the terms and the implications of the waiver. I provide consent freely and understand that if I am uncertain as to the extent by which I am bound by the terms of this waiver I can, and should, seek legal advice.
I understand that:
- The retreat is delivered a group setting with other participants and I will not receive 1:1 coaching unless paid for separately.
- It is my responsibility to take action following the retreat and the Company shall not be liable for any decisions, action or inaction arising from my participation at the retreat.
- These terms and conditions take precedence over any terms on any ticket purchasing platform.
- The detail shared at the retreat will be provided for information and does not constitute medical, financial or legal advice.
- I will be provided with food at the retreat and it is my responsibility to give notice of any food allergies.
- There may be risks arising from contact with other participants or injury by participants whether accidental or not.
- I may face risks relating to COVID-19 and that it is my personal responsibility to consider the medical advice and relevant government guidance and independently consider my personal risks before making my decision to attend the retreat.
- If I am displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have tested positive and/or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, I may not be permitted to attend the retreat.
- Photographs and video images will be captured throughout the retreat and I am being asked to and do grant permission for my image, video footage, likeness, sound of voice on audio and video to be used without payment or any other consideration now or in the future. I understand that any audio or visual content may be edited, copied, published and distributed and I waive my rights to inspect or approve the final product.
- Any photographs or video content captured may be used for the intended purposes of promotional or marketing material, education videos and or course and informational videos which may be used and shared online/on the Internet, downloaded and stored and that no geographical or time restrictions are placed on the use of such material
WAIVER: LIABILITY & PHOTOGRAPH & VIDEO RELEASE FORM
Photograph & Video Release Form
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- conference presentations
- educational presentations or courses
- informational presentations
- on-line educational courses
- educational videos
By purchasing this retreat I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
I will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
By purchasing this retreat I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes
All retreat prices shown are per person and are quoted and payable in British Pounds.
Natalia Komis is not responsible for any fees incurred due to currency exchange or fees charged by your credit card/bank for processing funds in another currency.
Natalia Komis reserves the right to alter the prices of any of the travel arrangements shown on the website. You will be advised of the current price of the travel arrangement you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
Unless stated otherwise, the price of your travel arrangement includes each and all of the component parts described within your booking confirmation invoice.
Not included in the price of your travel arrangement is flights, transport, travel insurance, excess baggage charges, tipping and any food or drink or additional excursions or activities which are not confirmed as being part of your retreat arrangements. Additionally, any items or services purchased during a retreat are not included in the cost of your travel arrangement unless specifically stated.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
The Client must inform Natalia Komis via email or on the form of any medical conditions, pregnancy, disability or any other mental and or physical condition which may affect fitness to travel, including medications you are currently taking. Failure to notify us may result in the Client being refused certain activities during the retreat at the Client’s own expense. Some retreats may be unsuitable for Clients due to age, mobility, disability, pregnancy or physical or mental conditions, please email if you have concerns.
It is absolutely vital that you are accurate with your fitness level and medical conditions for your own safety.
The team and Natalia Komis will do its best to meet special requests including dietary or physical limitations but such requests may not always be possible depending on the retreat, in which case Natalia Komis reserves the right to refuse Clients with certain conditions.
Natalia Komis will do its best to meet Client’s special requests including dietary, but such requests do not form part of the Contract and therefore Natalia Komis is not liable for not providing these requests.
As a client, you MUST carry medical insurance. Medical facilities vary from country to country and Natalia Komis will do its absolute best to bring you to a proper medical facility as needed, but makes no representations and gives no warranties in relation to the standard of such treatment.
For all retreats, the payment of the FINAL balance of the retreat price is due at least 40 days prior to the retreat start date in the currency advertised.
If a booking is made within less than 40 days, your deposit including full payment will be required at your initial sign up.
We give the option to break down payments for most retreats.
If the final balance is not received by the due date and there is no concise reason as to why, Natalia Komis reserves the right to treat the Client’s booking as cancelled.
All Natalia Komis’s retreats do not include national or international airfare. Natalia Komis recommends you wait until the trip is confirmed to run before booking airfare or making any non-refundable travel arrangements.
TRAVEL & HEALTH INSURANCE
Clients must obtain travel medical insurance. This insurance should cover personal injury and emergency medical expenses including, but not limited to, helicopter evacuation, air ambulance and repatriation.
It is strongly recommended the coverage be extended to include cancellation, curtailment, and all other expenses that might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to the Client during travel. Natalia Komis shall have no liability for loss, theft of or damage to baggage or personal effects. Personal belongings lost or stolen while unattended by the client in public lounges or other public areas, whether on board a train, bus, or other mode of transportation, publicly owned or operated by Natalia Komis or elsewhere, are not reimbursable. Losses due to ordinary wear and tear, and other acts of God are not reimbursable. Natalia Komis cannot accept responsibility for and in no event shall be liable for loss or damage of valuables or other articles left in or on facilities used by Natalia Komis such as hotels, retreat venues, transport vehicles, or any other mode of transportation.
The Client acknowledges that the cost of Natalia Komis’s retreats do not include insurance and that the Client has been advised to obtain separate coverage at an additional cost.
Valid Passport: The Client must be in possession of a valid passport required for entry, departure and travel to retreat destinations (passport must be valid 6 months past the return date), all visas, permits and certificates including vaccination certificates (if required), insurance policies, etc. are required for the whole of the journey. The Client accepts full responsibility for obtaining all such documents, visas and permits prior to the start of the retreat and is solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from missing or defective documentation. Any information or advice given by Natalia Komis regarding visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, etc. is purely advisory, provided as a courtesy to the Client and Natalia Komis is not responsible for any errors or omissions as to the information provided by third parties such as the appropriate governmental authorities.
SUPPLIERS & INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
Hotels/accommodation, shuttle services, excursions or other elements of Natalia Komis may be arranged by Natalia Komis with local suppliers who may themselves engage the services of local operators and/or sub-contractors. Natalia Komis will at all times endeavor to appoint reputable and competent local suppliers. The terms and conditions of the suppliers will be applicable. These may limit or exclude the liability of the supplier. The liability of Natalia Komis will not exceed that of any supplier. Local laws and regulations of the relevant country will be relevant in assessing the performance of the services of any supplier. Neither Natalia Komis nor any carrier is liable for independent contractors.
PHOTOS, VIDEO AND CONTENT CREATION
In the course of participation in a retreat by Natalia Komis, photos or video may be taken by participants, guides and professional photographers. These images may be used in any of Natalia Komis’s promotional materials, website, all social media platforms (i.e. Instagram), etc., unless Clients specifically request to the photographer or in writing to Natalia Komis, to not use any material your image is depicted in. Otherwise, permission is granted to Natalia Komis to perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
To ensure that retreats run smoothly, Natalia Komis need to use personal information (such as name, address, special needs, health conditions, dietary requirements etc.) provided by Clients to Natalia Komis, and also pass on such information to other outfitters/guides or suppliers involved in the operation of the retreat. Natalia Komis will apply appropriate security measures to protect such personal data and will only pass on data that is applicable to outfitters or suppliers responsible for the retreat. By completing the Natalia Komis Retreat Booking Form, Clients consent to this information being transferred as required.
In the event that any term or condition contained herein is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason than such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining Terms and Conditions to survive and continue as binding.
SUCCESSORS & ASSIGNS
These Terms and Conditions shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon Natalia Komis and the Client and their respective heirs, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns.
Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any arising dispute. If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
WAIVER OF BOOKING CONDITIONS
These Booking Terms and Conditions may only be waived or amended by written mutual consent. When a Client completes, submits and makes the payment for booking their place for a retreat, they agree to accept all these conditions, and when the booking is accepted, Natalia Komis agrees to carry out the obligations as defined therein.
UPDATING OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Natalia Komis reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time, and it is the Client’s responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest terms and conditions may be found on Natalia Komis’s website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com