About This Episode
From working with Disney to starting her own social enterprise Viviane Williams has always followed her passion, leaning towards projects where she can make a positive difference for humankind.
In this honest and inspiring episode we talk about:
- Viviane’s journey, her roots and how she started
- How she wanted to be an astronaut
- How our childhood and beliefs can impact our mission
- Business as therapy
- What the Wake Up Campaign is and where it came from
- The power of meeting and understanding new people and cultures
- How we can develop as a society
- What we need to wake up to
- Living and working from home during a pandemic
- Giving thanks and doing good
- The exchange of energy
- How the pandemic has impacted remote communities
If you’re a creative changemaker in particular you’ll love this episode!
Looking for your own like minded community? Check out the Mission Seekers Membership for creatives, changemakers, purpose driven entrepreneurs, spiritual dabblers wanting to be the change you wish to see.
If you are looking to find YOUR soul mission click here and download your free discover your mission workbook to get you started.
>> Did you know that for each episode that is published in Season 1 a tree is planted?
Season 1, Episode 11 Overcoming cultural blocks with Sharn Khaira Resources Check the AFEC website Follow Sharn on instagram Find AFEC Group on Facebook Follow on social media #HOAMpodcast...
Season 1, Episode 10 Finding forgiveness to set yourself free Resources Check out Emma's website Follow her on instagram Check out her 'Manage your Mind' challenge here Follow on social media #HOAMpodcast...
Season 1, Episode 9 Changing the world from the inside with Susi Lennox Resources Yes Yes Organic Website Follow Yes Yes on instagram Follow on social media #HOAMpodcast instagramtwitterfacebookAbout This...